Normal opening hours:
Mon – Sun 9am — 7pm
To make a booking within my opening hours, simply call or sms:
0404 971 608
- Before booking, please make sure to read the important information below.
- Bookings 24 hours in advance preferred (but you can call at the last minute if you have no other option and I will try my best to book you in).
- In-calls only in my fully-equipped waxing treatment room (sorry, no out-calls).
Payment is required at the time of your waxing treatment. EFTPOS facilities available. Both Debit and Credits cards welcome. No extra charge for Visa or Mastercard. 2% surcharge for American Express.
There are some very important things that you need to consider or do before and after waxing.
- For hygiene and health reasons, please have a shower before you come and thoroughly clean the areas of your body that will be waxed.
- If you have diabetes, an approval from your doctor is needed due to the risk of infection.
- No heat or sun tanning prior to waxing.
- If you have had open wounds or cuts recently, I cannot perform waxing for you.
- If you suffer from Psoriasis, I cannot perform waxing for you.
- Avoid use of strong bath additives for at least 24 hours after waxing.
- Do not use deodorants for at least 2-3 days after having your underarms waxed.
- Avoid sun bathing or any heat treatment straight after waxing.
- Avoid swimming for at least 24 hours after waxing.